Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.
Our client is a an established company operating in the Financial Services Sector. They are growing their team and are looking to engage a Procurement Officer.
- Assist the team in several capital projects. This will include budgetary and financial control.
- Drafting of tender documents, assisting in the evaluation and award of tenders
- Take on Committee Secretary duties
- Will assist internal functions with identifying procurement processes that relate to their department
- Devise and maintain key policies, procedures and manuals as may become necessary from time to time, to further develop and enhance the operational structures of the company
- Offer support to other members within the Administration on related matters or as instructed by management from time to time.
Education & Experience
- Have at least 2 years experience in Procurement
- Preferably have a level 6 degree in a related field or a recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- Having experience in public procurement will be considered as a strong asset
- have an eye for detail
- be meticulous
- highly organised
- a good communicator
- a good team player
Reference - ZY044
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.