As an Assistant Storekeeper you will be mainly responsible for:
- Maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receiving, unloading and shelving supplies
- Performing other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labelling supplies
- Inspecting deliveries for damage or discrepancies
- Rotating stock and coordinating the disposal of surplus
- Ensuring adequate record keeping and managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels
- Coordinating the handling of freight, the movement of equipment and necessary minor repairs
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 07:00-16:00 & Saturdays (occasionally)
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- An O'level standard of education
- Conversant in Microsoft Applications
- Proficiency in English - both written and spoken. Knowledge of Maltese will be considered a strong asset.
This Assistant Storekeeper job opportunity is with a well-established company offering furniture for a wide variety of clients.
Job Reference: VP485
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.