A Local Maltese Marketing startup is looking for a UX Designer to join their team.
They are looking for someone to build out UX and Customer Experience Strategies and implement UX Design tools.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Building into platform and product requirements and able to create beautiful workflows and interfaces.
- Being able to oversee the UX of a product from conception to launch in partnership with the teams.
- Being able to take ideas and create them into tangible experiences for the users.
- Being being to get feedback from stakeholders and implement it for the optimization of platforms.
- Being able to support and contribute to the company's growth.
- Being able to stay up to date with industry trends.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Portfolio is Required
- Experience using UX Design Tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Elementor (Wordpress)
- Knowledge of Wordpress on CMS
- Being able to be analytical with problem solving skills
- Being able to work in a time-effective manner and under pressue
- Attention to detail on pixel perfect products
Education & Experience
Diploma in IT or Equivalent
- Annual performance review + salary increase
- Room for growth
- Friendly working enviroment
Job Reference: OO296