Our client is looking for a Senior WinOps Engineer to join their dynamic team. Working within a fast paced environment with ever evolving technological landscapes, you will collaborate with global teams to enhance your work methodologies.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a complex infrastructure comprising more than 60 servers to support the delivery of diverse products and services.
- Set and achieve ambitious targets, fostering a commitment to reliability, scalability, and uninterrupted trading operations.
- Continuously update and develop new practices, incorporating cutting-edge technologies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the WinOps team.
- Apply expertise in systems administration and Windows environment to address technical challenges and overcome system hurdles within an Agile framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of the DevOps mindset in the Windows world, adapting to a rapidly evolving technology stack and learning and applying best practices.
- Collaborate with a diverse, multi-cultural team dispersed worldwide, actively participating in the enhancement of working practices to facilitate seamless teamwork.
- Optimize operational costs by deploying and maintaining a cloud-agnostic infrastructure, ensuring efficiency in resource utilization.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of innovative solutions for automating deployment, configuration, and maintenance of the trading platform, ensuring the infrastructure remains technologically advanced.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Hands on Experience in Windows System Administration and security best practices.
- Proficiency in Cloud Solutions such as AWS.
- Experience with Windows Powershell, Bash scripting and Software Development.
- Background in Agile Software Development and Management methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls and VPNs.
- Familiraity with CI/CD pipeline concepts and technologies.
- Expertise in Infrastructure code methodologiy.
- Understanding of application containerization such as Docker.
- Familiarity with C++ and .NET
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy, administration of MT4/MT5 platforms and Linux Systems Administration would be considered a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Travel and Internet Allowances
- Overseas travel opportunities
Job Reference: VA798