Our client, forming part of the gaming industry is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
The right candidate will be responsible to:
- Take ownership of the physical and virtual, on-premise and on-cloud systems infrastructure
- including servers and networking infrastructure, ensuring they are adequately monitored, protected and kept up-to-date.
- Lead the introduction of a formal DevOps function together with the software and data development teams to provide a stream-lined pipeline of regular updates to our online platforms and to facilitate operational troubleshooting of the live platforms.
- Introduce automation in the rollout of software and infrastructure updates.
- Keep 24x7 system availability and related KPIs to an acceptable level.
- Work with the systems and networks administrators to develop and maintain the operational and development platform environments in use by the company.
- Liaise with external service providers in the provision of systems and devops engineering services.
- Maintain systems documentation as required from time to time.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2 years practical experience managing on-premise and public cloud infrastructure services such as those on MS Azure. Industry-standard certifications in this area would be an asset.
- Experience in working within a DevOps role, creating and improving automation systems and providing platform operational support.
- 1 year technical leadership experience in the area of DevOps.
- Experience building complex Linux environments.
Education & Experience
IT related degree is highly-desirable.
Job Reference: WE673