Our client, a leader in the iGaming industry, is seeking to recruit a skilled and experienced Senior Devops Engineer to join their growing team who will taking their platform to the next level of scalability and reliability on AWS Cloud, work closely with the development teams and be part of the infrastructure automation efforts . What you can expect on a daily basis in this role:
- Working closely with development teams, and building CI/CD pipelines matching their stack and needs.
- Continuously improve development iterations by applying DevOps principles.
- Gain skills, and help with container orchestration, and deployment in Kubernetes.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A great understanding of the SDLC is a must
- Experience in building, and maintaining container-based CI/CD pipelines in Bitbucket/GitLab CI, ArgoCD
- Experience managing Infrastructure in declarative format – Terraform, Ansible
- Experience managing Kubernetes Clusters at scale, Overlay Networks, Ingress and Persistent Volumes
- Experience with the following AWS Cloud components: EKS (Kubernetes), VPC, EC2, S3 and RDS
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hybrid working environment
- Wellness and Sports package
- Health insurance including Dental
Job Reference: SQ683