Our client is looking to recruit a QA Manager to lead a team of QA Engineers and collaborate with other technology managers in the design, development, testing, and deployment of a new platform.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with business and development teams to drive product vision and deliver on the product roadmap
- Develop quality engineering approaches that best fit into the overall architecture of the software development life cycle
- Establish the organizational capacity needed to execute technology strategy.
- Train, mentor, coach and manage direct reports, both in their day-to-day actions as well as their career path/growth.
- Determine the need for training and talent development.
- Work closely with other technology managers to architect and develop technical design and approach
- Design test strategies and create appropriate test harnesses, data, and tools that increase the speed of release cycles and allow for constant high-quality results
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans
- Establish and monitor reporting on test execution
- Manage and execute project plans according to the road map and delivery commitments
- Manage team resources, staffing, and mentoring
- Report on the status of quality, operations, and system performance to senior management
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing Agile Software QA (Quality Assurance) teams
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with manual and automation testing
- Strong experience in the SDLC
- Experience in coordinating automation efforts
- Experience in SQA methodology and tools and UI Service testing
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and overcome hurdles
- Experience with managing an agile team and agile practices
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have a track record of working effectively with development engineering and other functions
About the company
The company looking to employ a QA Manager is firmly established in the iGaming industry, the challenge it has is migrate from the old legacy platform to a completely new and faster platform and grow the team.
Job Reference: WD043