Our client, a remote-based software company, is looking for a QA and Support Engineer to join their small but growing team. In this role, you will be the go-to functional expert for team members from different departments and customers whilst maintaining responsibility for the quality of the company's releases and reputation with the customers.
This role is around 80% related to QA and around 20% to providing basic user support.
- Testing WordPress plugins through user, functionality, regression, and compatibility testing;
- Reporting bugs and issues and giving suggestions on possible product improvements;
- Developing, producing, and maintaining test cases, test scripts, and test data;
- Providing technical support to external clients via email;
- Reporting and following up on issues that have been reported by the users.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Around 3 years of work experience as a QA tester;
- Knowledge in either automated and/or manual testing;
- Excellent command in English, both written and verbal;
- Candidates who are living in countries of a 3 hour maximum time difference will only be considered.
- You can work from almost anywhere in the world;
- Books, software programme and similar educational materials are paid for by the company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Definite growth for opportunities.
Job Reference: KV175