Our client which is a start-up company is seeking to recruit a Full Stack Developer in Malta. Working directly with the software development team leader, you will be involved throughout the whole software development lifecycle of web applications for clients in various industries.
- You will work on the realization of the models and the integration of the website.
- You will choose yourself the technologies to be used to carry out your project and will work on a PHP Framework.
- You will be able to analyze the specifications and propose a technical solution adapted to the realization of the website.
- You will set up tests in order to manage potential bugs and errors on the website.
Education & Experience:
- A Degree or Diploma level of education or a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Experience using such technologies; PHP (Laravel, Symfony or any other framework) , React, Vue.js, HTML, CSS, JS Library and Bootstrap
- Prior experience working in the payments industry will be considered as an asset environment is considered an asset
- Flexibility and willingness to work with various technologies is a must
- Team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently
- Hard-working and take the initiative to see the project through
- Good interpersonal skills and fluency in English
- Driven to create quality software
- Strong emphasis on code reviews and well-written code
- Experiment and enjoy using the latest technology
What they can offer you as a start-up company:
- You will integrate with a young and close-knit team full of energy.
- Their new offices are located in Malta with a comfortable open-space and a pleasant working environment.
- Your remuneration will be based on a competitive salary according to your experience including bonuses according to the results obtained.
- Being part of a start-up allows you to make certain decisions on technologies and new concepts