A reputable company is looking to hire an Operations Systems Analyst. This position will require a deep understanding of the systems involved. Through this understanding you will be involved in the developing updates of the system and associated business processes of the company and card schemes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand and maintain scheme clearing and settlement definitions.
- Manage scheme reporting and billing configuration.
- Support reconciliation processes, including ad-hoc script development.
- Review and optimize reporting and other scheme fees.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Affinity to technology
- Independence and an aptitude for self-education
- Strong analytical abilities
- High people skills are a mandatory requirement to thrive in this interdisciplinary position.
- Experience in payments industry would be a plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge in Python or VBA
Education & Experience
A degree (IT, Economics, Exact Sciences, Finance or Law)
Job Reference: RJ442