One of our clients, an international and reputable software provider in the finance industry, is looking for a motivated and career-driven individual to join their growing team. If you have a can-do attitude and is looking for professional and personal growing, this opportunity was made for you!
- Understanding requirements on the technical and the business side for the company's projects.
- Conducting researches in order to determinate the best programming languages, databases and frameworks to be used.
- Taking part in different areas of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Being in charge of different areas, such as design, development, maintenance and QA.
- Keeping up to date when it comes to their knowledge and technologies.
- Leading brainstorming sessions and discussions as required.
- Working together as a team, assisting and sharing knowledge to achieve the company's goals.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Software Development, but fresh graduates are welcome!
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge/experience in other scripting languages, such as Python and Ruby.
- Knowledge/experience in Java frameworks or different frameworks available.
- Knowledge/experience in APIs and microservices.
- Knowledge/experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Scylla...) or RDBMS Databases (Oracle SQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL...).
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology.
- An eye for detail, and a meticulous approach when performing daily tasks.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Great time-management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize in order to achieve deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Education & Experience
A University Degree or experience in IT or a related field is preferable.
- Being part of a friendly and multicultural team.
- Working in a stable, innovative and reputable company.
- Competitive salary.
Job Reference: TQ995