Our client is looking to recruit for a Senior Fullstack PHP Developer vacancy in Malta to join a team of dynamic coders looking to challenge the way things have always been done.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Writing high performance, testable and maintainable code to implement new
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize system defects in existing functionality
- Evaluate and make recommendations on technologies and tools that will improve
- the usability, performance and reliability of our application
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges with
- like-minded team members
- Build secure and scalable APIs (GraphQL)
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Development or equivalent
- 4 - 8 years of experience in a similar environment
- Strong experience using PHP 7+ and experience using MVC frameworks, ideally Symfony
- Good command of Front End Technologies (ReactJS and Angular)
- Previous experience creating APIs (GraphQL) will be considered an asset
- Experience using AWS, Cloud technologies will be considered an asset
- Must be meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Experience working with large codebases (monolithic applications)
- Have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Good communication and ability to work in a team.
- Good command of the English language is a must
About the Company:
The company recruiting for the Senior Fullstack PHP Developer vacancy in Malta is for a web-based Education platform looking at improving the education system.
Mid-level developers will also be considered.
Job Reference: YZ879