A leader in the aviation industry is seeking to employ a Full Stack Developer to join their team. The Fullstack Developer will be an integral part of the architecture and software development team, specifically focusing on the development pillar. This role will be responsible for supporting, enhancing, and creating computer systems.
- Develop frontend web applications and Develop backend applications and services.
- Design user interactions on web pages and implement effective APIs.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications for both frontend and backend systems.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and testers.
- Meet technical and requester requirements.
- Test and resolve bugs or coding issues.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade systems.
- Stay up to date with front end development frameworks, libraries, software, methodologies, best practices, and emerging programming languages.
- Thoroughly document the development process and existing systems.
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Sass, or LESS.
- Experience with front end development frameworks such as React, Angular 2+, and Vue.
- Knowledge of designing and implementing distributed and multi-tier systems, understanding REST principles and service-oriented environments.
- Familiarity with relational databases like SQL Server, as well as ORMs like Entity Framework and Dapper.
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Understanding of messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Knowledge of distributed cache systems like Redis.
- Proficient in using git for source control.
- Competence in automation development testing, including unit tests and integration tests.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience with Agile/Lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective task prioritization and time management.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and quick to learn.
- Willingness to go the extra mile, even beyond software development tasks.
Skill-sets and Requirements
5+ years of expertise in developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C#, with knowledge in .NET Core (3.1 and above) and ASP.NET Core Web API.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or related field of study.
Job Reference: KZ958