A leader in the aviation industry is seeking to employ a Full Stack Developer to join their team. The Full Stack developer, will be part of the architecture and development team, more specifically under the development pillar, which will have the responsibility for supporting, enhancing, and creating computer systems.
- Developing frontend web applications.
- Designing user interaction on web pages.
- Developing backend applications.
- Designing and developing effective APIs.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications both for frontend and backend systems.
- Working alongside designers, developers, and testers.
- Meeting both technical and requestor requirements.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading systems.
- Staying up to date with development in front end development frameworks, libraries, software, methodologies, software development best practices and emerging and/or in vogue programming languages.
- Documenting the development and existing systems thoroughly.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 5+ Years of expertise in developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C#; and have knowledge in .NET Core (3.1 and above) and in ASP.NET Core Web API
- Experience in web technologies like HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS.
- Experience in front end development frameworks like React, Angular 2+ and Vue
- Experience in design and implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems, understanding REST principles and service-oriented environments
- Experience in relational databases such as SQL Server; also experience with ORMs like Entity Framework and Dapper.
- Experience in non-relational databases like MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Understands concepts of messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Understands concepts of distributed cache systems like Redis.
- Proficient in using git source control system.
- Competent in automation development testing like unit tests and integration tests.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Use of Agile/Lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field of study
- Health Insurance
- Free Lunch Daily
- Performance Bonus
Job Reference: CS794