Our client, an industry leader in the field of identity verification, is seeking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to be part of the team of developers implementing the company’s software products.
- Programming of microservices using GoLang;
- Programming web front end in Vue.js;
- Build reusable and testable code;
- Analyze software requirements and designs unit tests;
- Maintain descriptive technical documentation;
- Manage the Infrastructure required by the Software your team develops;
- Ensure the timely delivery and quality of deliverables;
- Escalate unresolved problems and other important matters in a timely manner to the HoSD;
- Participate in team meetings to assist in work related problems;
- Maintain a Continuous Integration based workflow; ensuring software products are developed securely;
- Accountable for the on time and quality delivery of software development projects, ensuring all production issues are dealt with within the Service Level agreement.
This is a great role for candidates who have experience coming from different programming languages, and would like to learn GoLang.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years programming experience;
- Knowledge of either Golang or Vue.js or a similar language, Microservices architecture & HTTP, RabbitMQ, Docker & AWS;
- Developed scripts for SQL & NOSQL data management systems;
- Experience using GIT, Jira and Linux.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field.
- Hybrid work
- A great team of professional individuals who are open to teaching GoLang to the right candidate
Job Reference: RY772