We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Full Stack Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the data between the server and the users of our existing game projects.
● Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of applications in staging and production, prominently working in Node (plus potential of Lua&GoLang).
● Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the production and delivery of new gaming projects, from prototype to production.
● Develop and manage the interchange of data between the server and the users for our existing gaming projects.
● Maintain server-side logic and the central database, integrating front-end elements into the server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
● Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team.
● Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features.
Job Reference: YD753