Our client is looking to recruit for a Full Stack Developer in Malta. You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams developing end to end integrations for clients all over the world. Salary depends on experience and knowledge.
Responsibilities would include:
- Work with the Solution and Technical Architects to help deliver high-quality design, sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements
- Analyse, implement and resolve issues with large scale / high business impact implementations
- Develop and deliver solutions in a timely manner and on budget
- Working in both an Agile / Waterfall approach depending on the business requirements
- Working with both on-shore overseas development teams
- Adhere to best practice and companies technical standards during all development
- Keep the team and project manager updated with progress
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- Participate in the development, integrations, product support, and platform updates
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience working on Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Experience using .NET C# Core 3.0, TypeScript, React, CSS 3 (Bootstrap) are a must
- A command of best practices including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes
- The ability to work and cope with a heavy workload in a time-critical environment.
- Azure DevOps & CI/CD Knowledge
- Willing to travel abroad when required
- Ability to solve complex business requirements using the product features minimising the use of extensions when possible.
- Effective written and oral communication skills is a must for presentations of work to clients.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the Full Stack Developer is with a prestigious technology and Consultancy company well known all over the world.