Our client, a growing and international company in the iGaming industry, is looking for a motivated and reliable individual to join their team. If you have a can-do attitude and is willing to work on unique projects in a friendly environment, this is the right position for you!
- Developing the Frontend part of the dynamic and interactive applications in the company's B2B gaming platform.
- Working closely with the Backend developers and assisting in the decision making process regarding technologies and software architecture.
- Designing and developing user-friendly and customized game interfaces.
- Supervising the implementation of new features.
- Testing and fixing bugs according to the clients' requirements and on own initiative.
- Being involved in the overall platform and product, as well as defining the functionally and look for new uses and applications.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in Frontend Development.
- Experience in designing user-friendly interfaces for websites and web applications.
- Understanding of f object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Knowledge/experience in WebGL and related libraries, such as PixiJs and CreateJs.
- Knowledge/experience in web tooling and using transpilers, such as Parcell and NPM.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or Software Development is ideal.
- Being part of an international team with an innovative mindset.
- Open minded and friendly environment.
- Working in a reputable and stable company.
- Modern workplace equipment.
- Hybrid work model, with flexible hours.
- Exposure to new technologies and continuous learning.
- Competitive salary and social benefits.
Job Reference: YQ027