A leader in the aviation industry is seeking to employ a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will be an essential member of the architecture and software development team, responsible for wearing multiple hats to effectively manage both technical operations and development processes. This role will focus on defining, monitoring, improving, and automating processes wherever possible.
- Troubleshoot, support, and maintain systems and applications.
- Define, set up, and monitor development, test, release, update, and support processes.
- Develop automation using appropriate automation tools, with a focus on CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with all members of the architecture and development team.
- Thoroughly document processes and automation.
- Experience in building CI/CD systems and processes using tools such as Azure DevOps, AWS Pipelines, TeamCity, Jenkins, and Octopus Deploy.
- Proficient in using git for source control.
- Experience in implementing infrastructure as code, specifically with Terraform.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and AWS.
- Proficiency in working with both Windows and Linux systems.
- Experience with container orchestrators and related services, such as Kubernetes, AKS, and EKS.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, and Sumo Logic.
- Familiarity with application performance management tools like DataDog, NewRelic, and SolarWinds.
- Understanding of networking concepts including routing, subnets, and gateways.
- Experience with systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, and Nginx.
- Knowledge of API development and integrations.
- Experience in managing CDNs, data centers, and environments.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective task prioritization and time management.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and quick to learn.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
Skill-sets and Requirements
5+ years of engineering background with experience in building and supporting production environments.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or related field of study.
Job Reference: OY268