A well-established company with its main operations based in Malta is seeking to employ a DevOps Engineer. Forming part of a small team, the selected candidate will be involved in technical reviews, discussion and decision making relating to the IT structure for the organisation, The DevOps Engineer will be reporting to the Head of IT Operations and ICT Security.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be installing and maintaining the server architecture (load balancer, application servers, database); as well as suggesting structural changes.
- Handling the deployment of the new software versions and making the best effort to keep the IT system secure.
- Responsible for the permission control of software and services (bitbucket, JIRA, cloud services); and system backups (software, database, logs).
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability; and also cooperate / supervise the application developers and maintaining the system documentation; Implementing or supervising the implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of three (3) years' work experience as DevOps engineer
- Hands-on knowledge of AWS
- Experienced in Linux systems
- Worked on high-availability systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in engineering, IT, or a related technical discipline
- 24/7 Free Parking
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
Job Reference: MH107