Our client, a key player within the insurance sector is seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer to join their dynamic international team in Malta. We are looking for a creative, dynamic individual who has an attention to accuracy and a technology background.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Maintain and support the analytical layers of the data landscape.
• Design, maintain and support the user experience and environments for accessing information.
• Develop data integration solutions using SSIS, ADF and 365 toolsets.
• Develop database procedures using SQL.
• Data Engineering development and support based on primarily Azure Data Services including ADF, databricks and pyspark.
• Troubleshoot code problems and data-related issues.
• Develop technical workflows using different data modelling techniques.
• Mine data from primary and secondary sources.
• Analyse business user needs, design, test, and develop BI and/or analytics based solutions to satisfy demand using but not limited to Azure data services, Alteryx, SQL, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI.
• Create custom reports and visualizations.
• Write test plans and user acceptance testing cases for quality assurance.
• Providing training to business users on solutions.
Job Reference: LL343