Our client, a leader in the local IT solutions industry, is looking for a Back-End Developer working closely with a versatile and dynamic team, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining web applications.
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications, and optimising these to increase performance and user experience.
- Writing high-quality code, troubleshooting and debugging, and managing hosting environments.
- Keeping up to date on new technologies.
- Obtaining knowledge and experience on core Microsoft technology platforms including C# .Net & .Net core.
- Acquiring knowledge and experience in web technologies HTML, JS, CSS, Ajax, and JS frameworks.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluent in scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java.
- Experience with SQL, MySLQ and Oracle database systems.
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience with Ruby, Laravel, Django or Express frameworks would be considered an asset.
- Good problem solving skills, high attention to detail and excellent communication.
Education & Experience
Diploma or other certification in Software Development or similar
Private Health Insurance
Job Reference: NX262