Our client is looking for a passionate Back-End Software Developer who will bring a creative and functional user experience to the table. The ideal candidate will join a talented team and will be a part of both the backend and frontend implementation processes.
You will also be participating in all aspects of the project lifecycle including gathering requirements, functional specification, design and development, quality analysis, and maintenance.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficient experience of front and back-end programming languages such as Node.JS, React, SQL, AWS and Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge in Lucene, Elastic Search Solr or anything similar would be considered an asset.
- Hands on experience in web application security and secure coding practices.
- Previous experience or knowledge on Media Monitoring and Analysis (Media Intelligence) would be considered an asset.
- Big Data project(s) experience would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge in Front-End frameworks would be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Health Insurance
- Great team
- Fun work environment
Job Reference: SU335