Our client is seeking to recruit a Back End Developer to join their growing team in Malta. You will be involved in the overall SDLC of the development and testing of well-developed code according to client requirements.
For this role, we are looking for different profiles ranging from Fresh Graduates, Juniors and/or Mid-Level candidates.
Reporting to the Head of Development your main duties will include:
- Designing solutions to meet client requirements and ensuring that all the development work meet their expectations.
- Producing adequate and informative documentation.
- Writing and executing functional tests prior to handing over any work for QA.
- Collaborating with QA in writing test plans whilst also identifying, reporting, and resolving issues.
- Efficiently analyzing and debugging code.
- Liaising with Project Managers.
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages used for the project.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge in PhP, MySQL and or HTML.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of GIT version control.
- Either a Degree in Software Development OR at least 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
- Salary review.
- Part of a fun and passionate team.
- Hybrid-work model.
Job Reference: LN639