Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturing company here in Malta, is recruiting for a Skilled Craftsperson within the dispensing department of the company. The general objective is to perform all the required works, in relation to installing, servicing, repair and dismantling equipment such as vending machines, water dispensers, mobile units, reverse osmosis plants, coffee machines, draught equipment etc. The day to day duties inlude;
- Installation of various dispense equipment at the client’s premises and/or as indicated by his superiors and in accordance with the established standards and procedures;
- To perform routine visits and/or other service calls as the need arises and to check that the system is working according to the standards;
- In the event, that while visiting the outlet it is determined that the required standards are not being reached due to minor technical faults, settings etc. the required intervention should be done to rectify the situation;
- Replacing and adjusting parts according to the requirements in dispense units as instructed;
- Assist in the collection of information, by recording clearly and exactly, any information on the various report sheets that the Dispense department has or as instructed by the superiors;
- Performs work on repairs, maintenance and overhauls on dispensing, vending and other equipment that has been returned from the market.
This role is being offered on shift basis, 06:00 - 14:00, 07:00 - 15:30, 14:00 - 22:00, on roster basis.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset
- possess strong problem-solving skills
- show initiative and creativity
- able to communicate both verbally and written in both English & Maltese
- possess basic ICT skills
Education & Experience
ideally have as a minimum an A’ Level standard of education or a Diploma/Technical qualification
Job Reference: BI953
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.