A well established renewable energy company requires the services of a Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Attending to product breakdowns
- Assisting the lead technical officer in daily technical repairs
- Performing corrective maintenance and repair activities on-site
- Keeping relevant documentation related to works carried out
- Assisting and participating in installations
- Adhering to EHS company policies and procedures
- Handling and transporting materials and equipment
This vacancy offers flexible working hours between 7:00 and 17:00.
This vacancy of an Assistant Technician is with an established company locally providing sustainable energy and sports technology.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize work
- Practical with good problem-solving characteristics
- Team player
Education & Experience
- Experience within a technical (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) related role is needed
- Basic computer literacy is needed
- An excellent level of written and spoken English is a must. Maltese will be considered an asset.
- Valid driving licence (C1 licence will be considered an asset)
- Electrical License A will be considered an asset
Job Reference: HM192
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.