As a Technician you will be reporting to the Engineer and Process Manager while being responsible to carry out technical work as required within the production area, support processes and facility operations. Main duties are as follows:
- Perform planned maintenance on any type of plant and machinery
- Perform overhaul tasks of electrical/electronic, mechanical and pneumatic nature
- Work on multiple manufacturing projects
- Diagnose faults by making use of instructions manuals, circuit diagrams and test gear equipment
- Operate plant machinery to monitor their working condition, carryout inspections to identify level of repair/maintenance/overhaul required
- Establish methods of testing and inspection on plant, machinery and product output
- Seek and propose continuous improvement in machine functionality
- Maintain highest level of safety, housekeeping, quality and accurate records at all times
Important - Shift work (24hr roster)
Education and Experience
- Certified by MCAST (H&D or HTD) or the Technical Institute - MQF Level 4 / 5 qualification in Manufacturing or Engineering as a minimum.
- Experience in a relevant industry
- In possession of Licence A and/or B is seen as a plus (training provided if needed)
- Good level of English is a must
- Good at problem solving
- Team player
This Technician job is within an established company in Malta within the manufacturing industry.
Job Reference Code: SO968
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.