As Technical Officer you will maintain the production, plant and facility equipment to ensure that the necessary efficiency, quality and safe EHS practices are as per company’s standards and expectations
- Coach and manage the Assistant Technicians in the team;
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation of on-going projects;
- Troubleshoot the machinery in case of breakdown;
- Perform mould changes as required;
- Perform process improvements;
- Give training and assess the progress of less experienced peers;
- Maintain the maintenance records.
- Preferably be in possession of relevant Technical qualification;
- Be in possession of license A and B and preferably also with HND;
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a team;
- Be willing to learn and develop through provided technical and other courses;
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- An excellent level of written and spoken English
- Currently living in Malta
- Have a flexible and adaptable nature to be able to work on a two-shift basis (Mornings 6am - 2pm - Afternoon 2pm - 10pm )
The chosen applicant will benefit from;
- Annual performance increment;
- Annual bonuses;
- Health and life insurance.
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.