In the position of a Senior Technician (Yachting) with a well established Yachting Sales Company, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Managing the after-sales department and a junior team member
- Handling several projects and clients simultaneously
- Carrying out repairs and installations on boats
- Conducting any onsite inspections and providing quotations for repairs required on client boats
- Placing orders with our suppliers for parts, components, and equipment
- Organizing and sorting all inventory to ensure the system is always up to date
- Liaising with our sales team to prepare specific technical quotations.
- Managing administration work including warranty documentation
- Fill in job sheets, ensuring all work conducted is traceable and invoiced.
The ideal candidate shall be provided with on-the-job training and needs to be available to travel overseas
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a passion for the yachting world
- Strong knowledge and experience of electrics, electronics and/or mechanics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Education & Experience
- Boat license is preferred but not compulsory
- A valid and clean driving license
Job Reference: CB281
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.