As a Senior Technical Officer you will be reporting to the Facilities Manager while carrying out preventive and corrective technical maintenance on all mechanical and electrical components of the plant. Your main duties will include:
- Carrying out Preventive Maintenance, Fault Identification & Repair works on critical systems including but not limited to generators, lighting, ventilation systems, fire pumps, water pumps, and other mechanical systems.
- Carrying out routine servicing of equipment, machinery, hydraulic systems and vehicles utilized within the premises.
- Ensuring all safety and security standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Liaising with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- To ensure instruments and tools are maintained in a good working condition.
- Prepare report on activities undertaken.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 15:30 + On call 7 days per week (week in - week out)
Good remuneration package offered.
Education and Experience
- Technical Diploma - Mechanical or better is required
- 3 years minimum experience within a similar role is a major requirement
- Possession of Lic A / Lic B seen as an asset but not a must
- Basic computer knowledge, including use of emails
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must
- Possession of clean driving licence
- Methodical approach
- Friendly and approachable
- Team player
The vacancy of a Senior Technical Officer is with a well known Business and Retail Property client.
Job Reference Code: RA977
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.