A well-established client of ours operating within the Construction Industry is searching for a Project Manager to oversee the development of commercial real estate projects from initial conception to completion, and provide general administrative support, as necessary.
- Developing and managing project plans, including budgets, resource allocation, and timelines.
- Overseeing all aspects of project development coupled with knowledge of multi-engineering aspects of construction project handling and the ability to read architectural and structural plans, including design, construction, health and safety, and other legal requirements
- Monitoring progress and ensuring that deadlines are met, identifying the various phases of the projects
- Managing relationships with all stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and other partners
- Directing, supervising, and troubleshooting common issues that arise on-site
- Coordinating lease agreements and any negotiations, team members, and suppliers to ensure that all parties are on track with requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Coordinating & keeping accurate records of all documentation related to such projects/properties
- Conducting post-project reports to analyze the success or developments needed
- Reporting to the Director of Operations or any other reporting line regarding proposals, budgeting and other matters, as well as preparing and presenting progress reports as necessary
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize efficiency and minimize costs whilst ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Provide general administrative support as necessary
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Candidates must already be based in Malta
- Excellent command in English
- Ability to read architectural & structural plans, think critically and come up with solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as lead, motivate and train people
- Excellent organizational, leadership and project management skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- At least 3 years of prior local experience or in a similar role within the Construction industry is mandatory
Job Reference: AP799
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.