A new job as a Plant Technician is now available with Gasco Energy Ltd. You will be working closely within the rest of the Plant Operations team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Attend to machine breakdowns.
- Conduct Preventive maintenance and periodic checks.
- Conduct/support in calibrations of equipment/sensors.
- Operate the Control Room as required.
- Maintain updated maintenance records of technical interventions.
- Maintain updated the list of spare parts and consumables used.
- Participate in the upkeep of plant and equipment including general housekeeping.
- Follow relevant Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Any other job as deemed necessary by the management.
Konnekt have been engaged as the recruitment arm for this position by GASCO Energy Ltd thus any applications directly to Gasco or via Konnekt will be screened and processed through Konnekt.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Experience within a technical (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) related role is needed
- Basic computer literacy is needed
- Excellent level of both written and spoken English is a must.
- Knowledge of Maltese and Italian seen as a major plus.
- Communication Skills
Education & Experience
- Possession of a Higher Technical Diploma or Mechanical / Electrical qualification is preferred - however, relevant training can be provided
- License A is seen as an asset but not a must
Job Reference: DB503
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.