Our client, an IT Solutions company is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility of maintaining the good condition and functionality of the premises. Reporting to the Facility Engineer, your duties will include;
- Performing daily checks on all facilities equipment.
- Ensure that all facility equipment is well maintained to the required standards.
- Assist and ensure contractors are working consistent with health and safety standards and internal policies and procedures.
- Maintain the highest level of safety, housekeeping, quality, and accurate documentation at all times.
- Maintain or repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Perform initial fault analysis for the plant electrical and mechanical systems
- Perform manual repairs when necessary.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations.
- Plan and organise general maintenance across our sites.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the service field.
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
- Basic understanding of refrigeration system and fire systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Word and Excel
- Based in Malta and hold a clean/valid driving license
- Candidates must be fluent in English, Maltese and preferably Italian
Education & Experience
- MCAST or technical institute MQF level 4 qualification in MCAST Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent will be considered as an asset.
- Electrical certification in electrical wirings and fittings (Wireman licence A) will be considered an asset.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Mobile/Home Communications Package
- Health Insurance
- Continuous learning and development
Job Reference: RG670
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.