In this Maintenance Technician job, you will ensure to preserve the good condition and functionality of equipment and facilities.
- You will work as part of the maintenance team identifying any technical faults, which include but are not limited to installations, (both mechanical and electrical), repairs and calibration
- Maintain equipment in excellent working conditions to limit downtime as per company’s standards
- Adhering with the company’s standards, policies and health and safety procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair several different systems (both mechanical and electrical)
- Ensure required inspections/ works are in compliance with legislation and technical standards and logged accordingly
- You will be required to perform basic mechanical skills including but not limited to works related to air-conditioning systems, pumps, filters, plumbing, and basic repair on carpentry
- Diagnose faults and replace or repair parts
- Record and log any works/repairs or interventions done to ensure all works are fully traceable.
- Performing routine preventive and breakdown maintenance
Education and Experience
The vacancy requires:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- A clean and valid driving license
- Team player, reliable and trustworthy
- Organised, hands-on, reliable and self motivated
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
This Maintenance Technician job is with one of the leading companies operating within the construction industry. The company specializes in design, building, construction, waste management as well as scaffolding.
Job Reference Code: SP509
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.