Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of lifts, escalators, and moving walks are currently seeking an experienced Lift Technician.
- To carry out routine servicing of lift equipment, including minor repair work and the routine replacement of components and in accordance with approved company procedures (PPE, PDA, Expert+ etc) across multi-unit sites and third-party interfaces.
- To rectify and reduce faults on lift equipment in cases of breakdown and check to confirm correct functioning.
- Checking the lift function as part of maintenance, checks to include, speed, motor start/stop, weight, noise, temperature and power supplies using approved company issued tooling and protective equipment.
- Carry out the routine inspection and adjustment in accordance with approved procedures. Reinstate lift/escalator and complete service documentation.
- Carrying out expert fault finding and diagnostic procedures using a range of techniques, technical manuals and appropriate test equipment, restoring equipment to service, including third-party interfaces. Competence is required to make effective use of written or graphical information.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Employees are required to carry out all works in accordance with the Company’s Quality Corporate policy.
- Employees are required to attend all relevant training sessions to keep up to date on technical knowledge and skills.
- Experience in lift Servicing/ Maintenance/ Repairs preferred
- Expert Electrical and Mechanical knowledge/skills, including Multi-Brand equipment.
- Expert problem-solving skills
- Driving License
- Good Technical Report writing skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and within efficiencies.
- The ability to work independently with a flexible approach.
- Good communication skills at different levels (Client/Service Leader/Inspectors)
- Good Punctuality
- Possession of expert fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Good administration skills
- Excellent command of English is a must - Italian or Maltese would also be an asset
- Currently living in Malta
Skill-sets and Requirements
Job Reference: MO975
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.