A new role as a Lead Technician / Installer is now available. Reporting directly to the Projects Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Performing installation of Fibre Optic cables and networks, including cable preparation, splicing and testing.
- Performing installation of Copper networks, including cable preparation, terminations and testing.
- Carrying out next-generation quality assurance tests on Fiber optic, copper & wireless mediums.
- Compiling effective reports which may be deliverable to the customer.
- Performing ADSS fibre installations using cherry pickers
- Laying of cable inside tunnels and ducts
Working hours are Monday to Friday 07:00hrs - 15:30hrs
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have excellent organizational & communication skills and be pro-active
- Fluency in English and Maltese is preferred
Education & Experience
Experience in Projects related to Fibre and/or Copper network installation would be an advantage
Job Reference: KE434
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.