A new role as an Injection Moulding Machine Setter has been made vacant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting machines, mounting moulds on the applicable machines and ensuring quality is right prior to start of production.
- Monitoring progress in production and immediately report any delays/problems to the Section Leader
- Assisting in preparing the Master samples as per standard operating procedures
- Reporting Machine failures to Section Leader
- Adopting a 'no-waste' mind set to minimise the company's environmental footprint
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Organised, agile and disciplined
- Excellent command of English
- Injection Moulding experience is a must
Education & Experience
Experience in a production/manufacturing environment in a similar role will be considered an asset
Job Reference: JQ542
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.