Our client, a Mechanical and Electrical Services Company is looking for a skilled and experienced Technician to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Technician, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing , maintaining , and repairing HVAC systems, including air conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC system malfunctions and perform necessary repairs.
- Inspecting and testing HVAC systems to ensure proper operation and safety.
- Performing regular maintenance on HVAC systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Following safety protocols and industry standards when performing work.
- Keeping accurate records of maintenance and repair work
- Handling the Emergency on-call phone on roster basis (additional allowance)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 0700hrs - 1530hrs + Overtime
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a HVAC Technician
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driving license
- Excellent level of Maltese and English
Education & Experience
- Advanced Diploma or Higher National Diploma in HVAC
- F Gas Certificate
Job Reference: YB478
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.