Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.
In the position of Foreman, you will be responsible for:
- Executing the installation from the approved drawings
- Selecting the proper pipe and materials for the layout and installation
- Performing cutting, fitting, and pipe connection using hand tools
- Testing systems hydrostatically and correcting any leaks or deficiencies
- Performing installation, maintenance, and repairs on all types of systems including dry pipe, wet pipe, pre-action, deluge, foam, fire pumps and standpipes
- Adhering to the Health and Safety and Company safety policies and procedures
- Completing the required paperwork
Education and Experience
This vacancy requires:
- Over five years of fire systems fitter experience is required
- Available to work overtime including weekends and nights
- Able to read and speak fluently in English
- Good knowledge of H&S, fire standards, and equipment safety and lifting techniques
- A clean and valid driving license
- Living in Malta
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Technical and hands-on
The Foreman position is available with a well-established brand offering safety solutions.
Job Reference Code: RH004
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.