Within this Facilities Support (temporary) role you will be part of the department of Administration and you would be responsible for identifying and proposing maintenance works to be carried out on site. Your main duties will include:
- Assisting with planning and deployment of contractors on site
- Escorting external contractors and oversee their activities on site
- Verifying job sheets of external contractors
- Assisting with fault finding mechanical and electrical installations
- Reporting to the resident engineer and maintain records on his behalf
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Diploma level of education
- Previous experience in working on electrical and mechanical installations
- Previous experience in handling hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Possess very good communication skills in English (Maltese would be preferred)
- Good understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Possess basic IT skills (such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Must be attentive to detail and willing to adhere and uphold company standards
- Able to work well both individually and in a team
Workdays could start as early as 7:00 am and work during the weekends should be expected in this position.
This Facilities Support (temporary) job is with a well established international agency based in Malta.
Job Reference Code: KY608
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.