Our client a multinational organization operating within the manufacturing industry and is presently seeking the services of an Electro Mechanical Technician. In this role your main duties will include:-
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs in an effective and timely manner
- Maintain production equipment to achieve optimum uptime
- Measure equipment performance and undertake technical adjustments to contribute towards continuous improvement
- Participate in the installation of new infrastructures and equipment
- Report and document faults, deficiencies and corrective actions
Education and Experience
- An MQF Level 4 qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role and proven experience in mechatronic fault finding
- Fluency in Maltese and English is required
- Good interpersonal skills and hands-on approach to work
- Have an understanding of the principles of Continous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing and Total Productive Maintenance
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office applications
This role will require working on heights handling weight loads of 20 kgs. Work is on 3 shift basis with the possibility to do overtime.
Job Reference:- TU077
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.