A new job opportunity as an Electrical Technician is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- The serviceability and maintenance of all plant equipment and machinery.
- Operating any or all of the plant equipment.
- Carrying out regular inspections and examining for defects in plant, equipment, installations etc. and keep relative records.
- Carrying out tests on building services, plant, equipment, installations, etc. including the use of the test equipment and keep relative records.
- Performing preventive maintenance work on building services, plant, equipment, installations, appliances, tools, etc. and keep relative records.
- Attending to faults and breakdowns of building services, plant, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- Carrying out fault identification and localisation and subsequent repair works on building services, plant, equipment, installations, appliances, etc.
- Examining drawings, wiring diagrams, and specifications to determine the appropriate method and sequence of operations.
- Carrying out modifications and new installation work on building services, plant, equipment, appliances, etc.
- Performing technical support functions to assist with the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of plant, equipment, installations etc.
- Adhering to Company Quality Control procedures.
- Ensuring that all operational safety and security standards and regulations are adhere to at all times.
- Reporting on activities undertaken.
- Providing technical support to operators on the production lines whenever necessary.
- Providing support to the rest of the staff of the Engineering Department as required.
This role is being offered on Day Basis.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous electrical experience is a must, whilst mechanical is also seen as a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good Communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Responsible, trustworthy and a good team player
- Confident with IT Tools
Education & Experience
Candidate must be in possession of an Electrical qualification (Diploma / Licenses)
Job Reference: BM169
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.