A job for an Automation Technician has arisen with a local Manufacturing company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide prompt technical support, to improve the efficiency and quality of machines and automated processes on the production line
- Develop new methods of improved and increased production for further efficiency whilst assisting in staff training
- Act as the technical point of contact for fault finding exercises of the machine automated processes
- Provide on-site administration in terms of reporting, documentation and other general operation of the production
Education and Experience
- A Higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering/Industrial Electronics (MQRIC Level 5) with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience working within a manufacturing/industrial environment and Process Controls
- Automation experience and proven experience working with PLCs is required
- Fluent in English
- Have a problem-solving approach and abilities
- Ready to work in a team, with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines with a hands-on approach
This Automation Technician position is with an internationally established, well-reputed manufacturing company offering excellent salar package. The role involves shift work on a 24/7 rotation.
Job reference:- KQ658
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.