A new job as an Assistant Technician is now available within the renewable-energy industry, and your duties will include:
- Attending to product breakdowns
- Assisting the lead technical officer in daily technical repairs
- Performing corrective maintenance and repair activities on-site
- Keeping relevant documentation related to works carried out
- Assisting and participating in installations
- Adhering to EHS company policies and procedures
Education and Experience
- Experience within a technical (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) related role is needed
- Basic computer literacy is needed
- Excellent level of both written and spoken English and Maltese is a must.
- Valid driving licence (C1 licence will be considered an asset)
- Electrical License A will be considered an asset
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize work
- Practical with good problem-solving characteristics
- Team player
This vacancy offers flexible working hours between 7:00 and 17:00.
This vacancy of an Assistant Technician is with an established company locally providing sustainable energy and sports technology.
Job reference code: JC392
Jobs in skilled work involve the production and maintenance of private and public buildings and structures. Skilled Work Jobs in Malta include construction work, drivers, electrical, gardening, health & safety, mechanic, plastering, plumbing, pest control, installation, technician, attendants and maintenance roles.