Our client is a strong player in the local banking field, offering a wide range of financial services. They are currently looking for a proactive person to join their team to focus on maintaining a security posture of the information, operations, processes and IT systems of the bank. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being able to Upkeep and enforce the IT security programs, policies and practices.
- Being able to identify, prioritise and investigate any report existing and potential information security issues that may result in a risk to the business.
- Being able to support manage and monitor security information.
- Being able to recommend, develop and implement appropriate controls.
- Being able to support the vulnerability management and penetration testing program.
- Being able to create and monitor a remedial action plan.
- Being able to Asses risk throughout new and ongoing tasks.
- Being able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Being able to Promote security awareness within the group.
- Being able to research and maintain up-to-date expertise on security intelligence
- Being able to follow ADHOC support security that relate to security.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have strong experience in security.
- Having come from a challenge environment with well-established security practices.
- Being able keep to tight deadlines.
- Being able to work as a team.
- Being able to be fliexible to work outside of standards hours if needed by the team.
- Being able to write and speak in English.
Education & Experience
InfoSec Certification (Not essential)
Job Reference: WZ799