Our client, a digital banking solutions provider, is looking for a hands-on, independent and reliable person to join their international team. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a fast-paced company which grows more and more every day, this opportunity is definitely for you!
- Building a strong foundation regarding legislation, regulation and technical documents.
- Making sure that physical assets, data and the system are protected, working to prevent infiltration and cyberattacks.
- Being responsible for planning and setting security systems.
- Identifying and acting on compliance issues by own initiative.
- Making sure that all team members and employees report suspected fraud and other improprieties.
- Adhering to industry initiatives and regulatory developments.
- Keeping their knowledge and expertise up to date, with constant training.
- Performing any other duties as requested.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Being a CISSP / CISO / CISM / CEH certified professional with proven track record.
- Strong work experience developing, operating and maintaining security systems.
- Strong knowledge of operating system and database security.
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies, network security and network monitoring solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of security protocols and principles.
- Knowledge of security systems including anti-virus applications, content filtering, firewalls, authentication systems and intrusion detection and notification systems.
- A problem solving mentality, with critical thinking skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field.
Job Reference: KJ923