Our client is on the lookout for a Cyber Secuirty Consultant. Within this role, you will contribute technically to cyber security and IT risk client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Participating in cyber security and IT Risk engagements.
- Working effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- Participating and assisting in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Helping in preparing reports and scheduling what will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Building strong internal relationships across the organization.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with key components of cybersecurity such as network & infrastructure security, access and identity management, threat detection, incident response, vulnerability management security governance, risk and compliance, security architecture, data protection and others.
- Solid knowledge of commonly used frameworks and standards used in cybersecurity.
- Practical experience with conducting threat and risk assessments.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate or masters' degree preferably in one of the following areas: Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and other related majors
- Career growth plan;
- Health insurance;
- Gaining international exposure and working with big clients;
- Flexibile working hours;
- Supportive company culture;
- Hybrid-work model.
Job Reference: UD149