Our client is on the lookout for a Business Analyst with a strong technical background to join their team in Malta.
- Understanding and focusing on the business needs and requirements.
- Communication in a fast and precise manner and compiling documentation such as flow charts and similar.
- Working with data, creating reports and maintaining dashboards using SQL.
- Designing test plans for any change in software and ensuring that any issues with test cases are resolved.
- Coordinating testing activities and working closely with other departments.
- Troubleshooting and solving bugs throughout the development process and communicating such issues internally whilst ensuring they are resolved.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of business processes, software design, and user experience.
- Experience with software and data quality testing, including designing test plans.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- The candidate must be based in Malta.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a business analyst or similar role.
- Knowledge in SQL.
Education & Experience
Diploma, Degree or certifications in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Systems or similar.
- An attractive yearly allowance will be provided that can be spent on any service.
- Hybrid work model
Job Reference: JF213
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.