In the job opportunity of a Senior Research Associate - On-Market Solutions R&D, you will be forming part of a team of technical experts and project managers and your responsibilities will include:
- Continuity, quality, compliance & profitability of on-market products
- Supporting the lifecycle and operational activities for the Clinical Nutrition Solutions On-Market team, such as routine and complex supplier notice of changes (SNCs), change control records, product code obsolescence and product end of life (EOL) activities in addition to general technical administrative task
- Managing market enhancements and operational improvements, in addition to improvement activities associated with the design, manufacturing, and control of Nutrition products
- Supporting the metrics system to track the progress of operational activities and critical KPIs
- Adhering to the Quality Systems, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental procedures as required.
- Organizing, planning and executing product changes in compliance with international regulations and quality standards; coordinating and setting up cross-functional team meetings to ensure change execution, problem-solving and decision making
- Planning and managing project(s) that span multiple disciplines with team, cross functions and regions.
- Preparing technical protocols and reports
Education and Experience
This vacancy requires:
- A degree in Chemistry/Biology/Pharmaceutics
- Experience in solutions/drug development or applied engineering and the utilization of analytical instrumentation in test methods and process engineering
Good knowledge of:
- Product development stages and life cycle management: development, stability, clinical, registration, process transfer, production, suppliers, etc
- Statistical Analysis and/or Lean/Six Sigma tools.
- Resourceful and flexible
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Scientific writing and presentation
- Fluent in English
The Senior Research Associate position is with a multinational company operating in Malta with increased activity in its manufacturing and trading operations.
Job Reference Code: VR210
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.