Our client, a global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Senior Labelling Coordinator who will responsible for the efficient execution of sustaining activities related (but not limited) to labelling design changes. Reporting to the Labelling Manager, your duties will include;
- Liaise with other stakeholders including Product Design Owner, Clinical and/or Regulatory, to conclude on initial assessments of such sustaining activity.
- Co-ordinate the overall running of such sustaining activities by:
- overseeing the delegation of such work amongst other technical labelling coordinators.
- mentoring the labelling coordinators to ensure that daily setbacks are resolved, and progress can be made.
- Ensure the oversight of such sustaining activities is reflected in regular dashboard updates.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have 3 years of work experience in similar positions
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to shift gears between projects comfortably.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible. A self-starter is imperative.
- Good team player but demonstrates autonomy and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Education & Experience
- Have a Diploma level of education. (candidates with a scientific background would be considered an asset).
- ECDL (advanced, focusing mainly on MSWord and MSExcel and MSAccess)
Hybrid working option is available
Job Reference: AT488
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.